The jQuery Cycle Plugin is a slideshow plugin that supports many different types of transition effects. It supports pause-on-hover, auto-stop, auto-fit, before/after callbacks, click triggers and much more.
- Take care of the brackets people usually get it wrong.
- “id” can also be used instead of class (instead of #(hash) .(dot) is used as selector).
- jquery.js is required.
- jquery easing plugin will make it great.
- Give 3-4 div same class name, by this way there will equal number of div having slideshow of there own. Like if you need multiple slides at a time slideshow.
- There are many other cool fx. You can also create custom.
- There are also some other parameter apart from fx, delay etc. Take a look into the coding of jquery.cycle for other parameters.
There some great demos on the site of jQuery cycle. You can also find easing plugin on this site.