Tag hinting or label hinting is a very useful thing for forums and blogs, where it is used to tag post or as generally termed as auto suggestion.
arr = ['your','tag','values'];
and a div to show the hints.
<div id="hintwords" style="display: none;"></div>
The function which is to be called is:
- Other style values can be added to above div.
- id of the div has to be hintwords.
- arr has to be declared and should be after file inclusion.
- hint take only the specified arguments.
- hint can work on keypress, keyup and keydown events.
There is a example file on this in repository on git. Pretty soon i’ll be sharing a library which interacts with database and can be helpful in searches.
This has identical syntax as of jQuery. ‘div’ here is selector which selects all the div tags.
addelement method takes three arguments of which first is required and null can be given in other two.
- Only element(ex: div), id(ex: .id), class(ex: #class) can be used as selector for now, element under which element has to be created.
- First argument of addelement is required which is the element to be created.
- Second argument if given should be associative array, it is for the attributes of the element to be created.
- Third argument is data, if any string to be inserted. It can be a string having other html elements.
- Check console for error logs.